Digital Attitude’s mission is to make the adoption of new habits simple, empowering people to feel better and work smarter.
To achieve this goal, we have developed hi, a digital, personalized «Habit-Inspiring» coach that facilitates the generation of new habits. hi guides employees through incremental habit changes, which, once assimilated, fuel innovation, foster the adoption of digital tools, and empower employees across countries and cultures.
We help organizations get the most out of the investments they have already made in technologies, kick-starting a digital culture that improves productivity, efficiency, and security.
We value entrepreneurial spirit, foster creativity, and we aim to build lasting relationships with our employees. We are a team of young, talented, and curious people who share a common vision and beliefs, and we’d love to share this journey with you!
ROLE DESCRIPTION & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Fullstack Developer Lead, you will lead the new implementations and maintenance of “hi” – Digital Attitude’s digital platform.
Using a range of different technologies and languages, you will be responsible for approaching the software holistically, focusing on developing bugless & efficient features, but keeping in mind the ultimate user experience.
We aim to give everyone a digital coach during their work life, you will directly support this, developing powerful and innovative features of Digital Attitude’s product that will be on your coding hands.
REPORTS TO: Head of Product
- Lead any technical development choices.
- Be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Collaborate inter and intra team to ideate software solutions, functional to our market.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues.
- Design and write effective APIs.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
AS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE YOU HAVE…
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Deep knowledge of AWS products and technology. In specific: S3, Athena, Glue, Elastic Beanstalk, State Machine, Step functions.
- Expertise in developing Client apps for Windows.
- Experience in code versioning via GIT.
- Good level of software integration design and implementation via REST API – both designing flowcharts and API schemas.
- Focus on problem solving and performance, through teamwork.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Independence and entrepreneurial approach.
- A good level of communication in English and Italian.
- A genuine interest in innovation.
- Humble leadership. You can guide the team to think about objectives in a new manner and overcome challenges by turning ideas into reality. You’re eager to listen to feedback, demonstrating a growth mindset, always striving to improve and grow.
WE’LL CONSIDER IT A PLUS IF YOU HAVE…
- Experience with the following code languages: C# (.NET in specific)
- Experience with the following development frameworks and libraries: UI Automation, .NET Core 5, CoreWebView2.
- Expertise in developing Client apps for Mac.
- Expertise in developing apps on Microsoft Teams App Store.
- Experience in SaaS industry.
- Knowledge of the Software Agility principles and ceremonies.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
Success is what you make of it. At Digital Attitude, we help you make it your own. If you are searching for a company that wants to dedicate to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.
We focus on people. We’ll focus on your talents, not your skills or years of experience, to make you grow. We strongly believe that learning should be part of our everyday life. As an employee in Digital Attitude, you will have a dedicated budget for conference attendance, events, and training.
We’re continually improving our work experience and office environment. We have a budget per employee that you can use to build your perfect work atmosphere: you can choose your desk, chair, monitor(s), and anything that will make you happy!
We care about your well-being. We’re not a fully remote company, but it’s okay if you want to work from home sometimes. We’re not tracking every minute you’re on site. You’ll always be responsible for your work. We are an English-speaking workplace, and knowing Italian is not required.
Here’s a summary of our selection process.
1. We review your application and resume.
2. We set up a 20 introductory call to get to know each other better.
3. We ask you to work on a job-related task.
4. We set up a one-hour interview (video call) with your future manager.
5. We set up a one-hour interview (video call) with a few key figures in the company you will be mainly working with.