Deep Tech meets Vertical Mobility – we reinvent vertical mobility and intra-logistics with patented IoT solutions.
Using our unique IoT/Cloud technology, we are transforming machines into the smart backbone of tomorrow’s vertical cities.
In smart hotels, we enable autonomous robots to use the elevator, while using predictive maintenance and machine learning with our own venture www.aufzughelden.com to sustainably and effectively reduce operating costs for elevator operators.
Become part of our journey as Software Engineer (Web Platform) (m/w/d)
Are you highly motivated and want to acquire new skills in a fast-paced and energetic work environment?
Then come and join our amazing team!
- Node.js, Typescript and Express knowledge
- Good understanding of both relational (Postgres) and NoSQL databases (Mongo DB)
- Experience of building and using ReST & Graph APIs
- Test Driven Development using any framework
- Working in CI/CD environment
- Knowledge of network principles
- Working with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Knowledge of Front-End development will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in software engineering
- If you are not located in the EU, existing visa and work allowance for Germany
- Even if you don’t meet all the points but are ready for a challenge, feel free to click ‘Apply’ anyway.
That’s what You effect:
- You will design the technical infrastructure and take on technical responsibility for the development to ensure quality, operability, scalability, security, and usability, thus increasing user satisfaction.
- You set an excellent example in all areas. For example, you are constantly working on improving the architecture and the quality of the solution, continuously expanding your technological expertise, sharing recognition for achievements in the team, and promoting communication and agile values in the team.
That’s what we give You:
- The possibility of actively shaping a technological edge on an everyday product
- With us, you can make your contribution to a better quality of life and energy efficiency in our cities
- Great working environment in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg in a well-equipped co-working space with a focus on medium-sized innovation (sufficient supplies of good coffee, organic soda and cold hops are provided)
- Flexibility, home office options
- BVG tickets reimbursement
- 30 days vacation and fair salary
Do you find yourself in the description? We are looking forward to your application!