This person will be responsible for support of the Dish’s contact center environment as we grow to meet the new demands of our wireless business. They will be fluent in the understanding of infrastructure integration between the UCCE components in a large, multiple call center deployment. They will also support everyday operations, which will include documentation, monitoring and resolution of call routing issues. Candidates will also help with evaluating and transitioning to cloud solutions.
Duties will include:
- Support for the UCCE environment including troubleshooting issues with circuit vendors and Cisco
- Developing detailed designs in the following areas: voice (inbound toll services, carrier routing, VoIP, unified communications), agent desktop integration, IP-IVR, applications integration (call recording, workforce management, CTI integration)
- Performing assessments of existing contact center infrastructure and document current environments as required
- Implementing contact center infrastructure, may include hands-on configuration depending on level
- Working with clients to develop high-level contact center infrastructure strategies
- Planning, organizing, and managing contact center infrastructure design and or implementation projects
- Coordinating with the team in activities including work planning, status reporting and client relationship management
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and vendors
- Participating in internal and client-facing meetings, preparing reports and presentations
- This job requires night and weekend work, both scheduled and unscheduled, and requires carrying a DISH smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during an on-call rotation
- Supporting the new wireless initiatives for Call Routing
- Working with Dish employees and outsourcers to help troubleshoot agent issues
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- BA/BS or MA/MS preferred plus 4-8 years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery backbone services like AWS connect, Dynamodb, ECS, EKS, IAM is desired
- 2-4 years of experience with No-SQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB is desired
- Proven object-oriented design and implementation skills (Java, and/or C #)
- Experience with working on CI/CD pipelines using Git is desired
- Experience with building microservices and deploying them over Containers
- Excellent time management skills are required including the ability to multitask, be organized and drive projects towards completion
- Experience working with large scale projects; operational management and corporate strategic experience is preferred
- Ability to facilitate a project with multiple steps from conception to delivery and measure success.
- Proven success in leading cross-functional teams by communicating effectively and professionally.
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize and work under pressure, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations