At Displayr, our mission is to make it easier for everyone to find and share the stories in their data. We do this by creating software that makes it easy to do all aspects of data analysis and reporting, from simple tables through to machine learning, PowerPoint automation to online dashboards.
Our Engineering team is at the heart of this mission, and we need YOU.
We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company – no debt, no external investors. In the last five years, we’ve grown from 11 to over 70 people, and we have 1,400+ great clients, from small businesses through to Amazon, Facebook, and Google.
You will be helping our core engineering team create a brand-new data editing component, build the next generation of data visualization, and simplify the user experience.
- Join our core engineering team in a senior capacity and contribute to design decisions.
- Use your technical experience to help kick off major product enhancements.
- Code review the work of your peers.
- Mentor your teammates, encouraging them to grow technically and professionally.
- Convert ideas to products and features in a highly collaborative environment.
- Help scale the platform and make it more stable.
- Participate in the evaluation of new candidates for the engineering team.
- You have at least 5 years of solid development experience.
- You deeply understand the platforms and libraries you use.
- Your CV is full of achievements you are proud of.
- You are concise, clear, and courteous in your communication.
- You are curious and innovative.
- You take calculated risks and are not afraid of failure
Our Tech Stack
- Back-end: C#, SQL.
- Supporting systems: C#, Python, R, Rust, Node.js.
- Platforms: Azure, AWS, Kubernetes.
- At Displayr you are not just a cog in the large engine. You’ll be able to see the decisions you make have a tangible impact.
- Displayr is entirely bootstrapped and continues to grow safely.
- We prefer evidence over intuition, experience, and “best practice”. We work hard to make the best idea win, not the idea of the most experienced person.
- We minimize interruptions allowing you time to focus and produce your best work.
- Australian and New Zealand based engineering team which means you’re not working when you should be spending time with your loved ones.
- International company – offices in Sydney, Chicago, and London.
- Competitive base salary plus super.
- Relocation allowance.
- Hybrid working environment- split your week between the office and home!
- Share options in the business (join a fast-growing company in its early stages).
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Relaxed, grown-up workplace and culture.
- Select your own equipment.
- Flexible working hours. You manage your own time.
- Full-time or Part-time roles available.
- Training allowance to help you grow your skills.
- Head office by the water in Pyrmont, Sydney, with access to pool and tennis court.
We believe that a workplace that welcomes a variety of perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds is important and will only push us to be better. We never discriminate on the basis of gender, age, ethnic background, disability status, religion, or sexual orientation.