Doable is in search of a Lead Engineer to partner with our founding team members and help lead the charge of evolving our start-up and SaaS product from prototype through beta testing, into the innovative enterprise level SaaS tool we believe has the power to change entire organizations and reshape the future of the workplace.
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re an expert level software engineer, that believes in rolling your sleeves up and taking complex challenges head on. You understand front and back-end development best practices. You know how to keep your code clean and your work sessions down and dirty. You have a passion for building software tools that could change the way business valuate a great idea and help organizations leverage what matters most, their people.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the Lead Engineer, you’ll build and scale our SaaS platform to support the growth of the product. You’ll translate customer business requirements into product evolution.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure a seamless product development process
- Write quality code both front and backend to deliver features based on the product roadmap
- Determine the languages, packages, and tools for development
- Work in a manner that benefits CI/CD based development
- Contract freelance development support as needed
- Manage distributed team of engineers as needed
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
You have a strong background in developing web applications from the ground up and rapidly iterating on MVPs to mature them into production ready applications. You have experience working on scaling up applications to sustain and encourage traffic growth.
- 5+ years full-stack development experience
- Successfully navigated the growth of a SaaS products, preferably in B2B environmentsExperience architecting, building and deploying large scale web applications is key
- Strong proficiency required in Rails (or similar backend framework), Angular (or similar front end framework), and Postgres
- An understanding of TDD and Agile Experience with DevOps preferred (AWS, docker, etc.)
With great work, comes great reward. In addition to curating a community of talented and passionate weirdos, we’re committed to creating a progressive work environment: we are proud founding members of PledgePL, an organization dedicated to creating a new standard of generous parental leave policies in the creative community. We also take pride in our unlimited vacation policy, performance-based bonuses, and the fact that our fridge always has enough string cheese.
About Doable Innovation
WHO WE ARE:
Doable -- the first SaaS product for intrapreneurs -- is a cloud-based innovation platform, designed to empower employees to contribute and collaborate on ideas that align with our clients’ quest. Built with the next generation of workers in mind, Doable empowers employees to create and collaborate on ideas that move the business forward. Doable is a part of co:collective, a growth accelerator based in NYC. To read more about Doable, check out Doable in FORBES and in INC.
co:collective is an organization designed to help our clients become Storydoers.
co: our strategy and innovation practice: defines business and brand strategies, and create iconic innovations, new products, new business models and new service offerings.
The Pub is a content strategy and publishing agency that helps brands and creators publish with purpose by collaborating in more meaningful ways.