As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will engage with other engineers to discover the needs of the project and write reliable software which turns the project into a success!
You will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the software you create, including development, testing, and support.
You should apply if:
You are the engineer that junior engineers can count on for assistance; you are technical, you attack every problem with enthusiasm; you remove hurdles. You are a self-starter, team player, have the hunger to venture quickly into unknown areas and code and make the system work.
● Build reliable software solutions
● Own all aspects of software engineering and product development
● Act as a responsible engineer for various software products
● Maintain coding standards
● Create documentation
● Determine and find solutions to issues
● Provide basic assistance to junior engineers, focus on continuous improvement
● 2+ years of experience developing across a full-stack: web server, relational database, and client-side/front-end
● Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
● Familiar with REST API design, documentation, and development
● A desire and willingness to learn
● Initiative and motivation to make things happen
Preferred Skills and Experience:
● Python, Bash, Linux, Docker
● Git, GitHub, and Gitflow
● Experience working with AWS services
● Experience building microservices
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles
● Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!