The SW Application Engineer will work in a dynamic team, focused on design and development of Control- and Monitoring-Software, as well as HIL applications for Power Electronic Devices using Qt(C++), MySQL and Web technologies.
TU / FH Informatics, Software Engineering or equivalent qualifications. Remark: A basic knowledge in electrical engineering is required.
- A solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and software design patterns
- Experience analyzing, designing, implementing and debugging applications
- Knowledge in software architecture (client-server applications, layering)
- OOP (C++/Qt preferred), SQL and database knowledge as well as basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, node.js, angular etc)
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering preferred
- Basic knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Preferred: Numerical Mathematics, scripting languages, Embedded systems and Linux know how
- Working language: English and/or German
Following Austrian legal regulations and the applicable collective labour agreement we offer an annual compensation package of Euro 60.000.- gross salary. Based on experience, skills and competencies of the candidate the offered compensation package can be increased.