# One Group | One Power
ELPEDISON, the 1st independent Energy Producer in Greece and one of the biggest, most reliable, and friendly Alternative Electricity and Natural Gas Suppliers, has emerged from the collaboration between two Energy Groups: – Hellenic Petroleum, one of the largest commercial and industrial energy Groups in Greece and South-Eastern Europe, and – Edison, the longest-running energy company in Europe and the largest private energy company in Italy. Thanks to the knowledge and the experience that we have inherited from our parent companies, we aspire to always be a leading company in our sector, playing a significant role in power generation while offering high-quality and innovative energy products and services with stability and consistency.
ELPEDISON, with its two privately-owned power plants in Thisvi (Voiotia )and Thessaloniki, with a total installed capacity of 820 MW, uses natural gas as fuel and ensures a clean and continuous electricity flow, based on a highly environmentally-friendly power generation process.
We are currently seeking a Data & BI Engineer in our Software & Data Operations & Development team, to support the Data Warehousing, MS BI Reporting Tools and Data Management needs within the IT department.
What you will do:
· Analyze, document, design, architect, implement or coordinate implementation, test and monitor Power BI Reports, data solutions on Azure services and related tools to ensure initial requirements are met based on the related standards. Evaluate, propose and collaborate on installation of BI and reporting related tools.
· Perform data management and data optimization, explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability in the Data Warehouse and the related MS SQL Server databases, ensure data integrity in the data stores, and help ensure security.
· Collaborate with data architects on several projects and propose standards and technologies that ensure a stable, efficient and flexible data architecture that supports the functional and non-functional needs.
· Provide 2nd, 3rd level support to key users relating to MS Power BI, Reporting related tools and Databases.
· Coordinate and technically monitor the vendors that provide IT services to the Company, with regards to the data flows, reporting tools, databases and data warehouses. Escalate issues for support to vendors and evaluates solutions provided.
· Ensure proper documentation is provided for the applications in his duty, maintain and update metadata, perform metadata profiling and business rules validation.
· Collect and decompose high level business needs into functional needs by understanding problem and determine data needs. Propose the optimum technical solution to serve the business needs effectively.
What you will need in order to succeed:
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other IT related or Data Analytics
· Prior experience Reporting Analysis, Design and Implementation with reporting tools and data warehousing, specifically MS Power BI and Azure Data Analytics platform for at least 4 years
· Prior experience with MS SQL Server data technologies (SSIS, SSAS), Azure Data Analytics platform(Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Synapse Analytics), Power BI
· Excellent oral and written skills in Greek and English
· Prior experience in the energy sector will be valued
· Ability to understand business processes
Our offer to you:
· Competitive salary
· Performance-based variable pay
· Ticket restaurant card 💳
· Transportation reimbursement
· Private Health Insurance coverage
· Matching Pension Scheme
· Home electricity discount
· Continuous learning and upskilling opportunities, plus free access to our online training platform for the areas of Business, Creative, Technology and Certifications 📖