We are one of the leading payment providers in Europe, with payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market.
We are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in developing and designing complex web-based applications – Ruby on Rails experience preferred but not required.
• Design and develop innovative web front-end applications and components
• Actively communicate and cooperate with the system analysts, backend developers and QAs
• Experience with mobile and responsive layouts
• Ability to write standards-compliant code that works across browsers
• Fluent English, both written and verbal
• Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
Considered as advantage:
• Skills in web performance optimization
• Experience with single page applications (SPA)
• Knowledge in Ruby and RoR server-side development
• Previous experience in the payment industry
• Fast-growing payment company
• Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
• Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
• Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
• Professional development – books, trainings, etc.
• Team buildings and fun activities
Please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay Ltd., UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.