Evangelist is part of the Sales team at eShares.
- Generate quality month-over-month increase in recurring software subscription revenue bookings and number of deals closed Quality means prospects who want to partner with eShares and be a long time customerCollaborate with Sales
- Development Representatives to increase quality opportunities
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to share prospect feedback and be an integral part in product development planning
- Maintain product expertise and equity administration industry knowledge
- 4 year college degree
- Loves working with people (and talking with people)
- Great people skills – high degree of empathy and great communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to articulate the value of eShares and negotiate deals reflective of the value provided to customers
- Working knowledge of finance and accounting a plus
- Working knowledge of equity and capitalization a plus
- Prior sales experience and top performance
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguous situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as required by customers
Ability to work as a team across multiple functional teams
You will be ambitious, pro-active, self-starter, competitive and resourceful to the team
- Health, dental, life insurance & 401k matching
- 50% gym reimbursement & commuter benefits
- Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Fun work environment geared towards professional growth
eShares is the first and only SEC-registered Transfer Agent for private companies. Our online platform allows companies—from seed stage to pre-IPO—to manage equity electronically with the participation of their shareholders, employees, auditors, and legal counsel.
Our mission is to consolidate private company ownership onto one common electronic registry, and bring a wealth of financial services—previously reserved only for public companies—to all privately held companies.