Join the Event Farm mobile engineering team! We are looking for more great engineers who are passionate about building enticing user experiences to help us make Event Farm’s mobile and device experiences the most creative and innovative available for our amazing list of clients.
Mobile Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the complete lifecycle of our applications: Application logic, Development, Testing, and Deploying
- Craft new and improved features as well as focusing on UI implementation to make our application work intuitively
- Use gestures, motion, and animation to bring delight to interactions
- Provide product feedback and work in a fast paced small team
Mobile Engineer Requirements:
- Proficient in Networking, Multi-Threading, and Memory Management specific to mobile
- 2+ Years of Software Development
- Real-world experience building applications
- Experience working with Git
- Experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and TDD a plus!
- Intellectual curiosity mixed with “Get Stuff Done” attitude
In addition to the above requirements for the Mobile Engineer position:
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
- Experience with NFC libraries/frameworks a plus!
- Proficient in the Java programming language
- Some experience with Kotlin programming language a plus!
- Experience working with iOS a plus!