For complete details visit – https://evertz.io/careers.html
In the role of a front-end developer, you will help to create the products’ user interface, working with the latest web technologies such as Angular and Typescript, and best practices including Agile, Continuous Integration and TDD. You will be part of a tight knit scrum team, working closely with your team members and mentor, but also others from the QA, design and projects departments.
How we work
- We work as part of small scrum teams, consisting of 4 or 5 developers and a QA engineer. We work closely together through design, implementation, test and QA to deliver a solid product.
- There is opportunity for everyone to get involved in all aspects of the design and implementation, allowing you to exercise and explore a more creative side with design, or get into the low-level implementation details.
- Our culture is open-minded and we encourage everyone to learn and grow across the vast problem space.
- We have R&D offices in Canada and the UK and we support remote working.
What you will bring to our team
- Great communication skills, you will be part of a small scrum team, meeting with other departments and developers.
- A passion for software development and great problem-solving skills.
- Extra points for experience with Angular or Angular JS or similar front-end framework (React, Vue.js).
- Extra points for any application testing experience, using Protractor, Jasmine or similar.
- Extra points for having server side experience with Java.
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. With over 1500 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies