**LONG TERM CONTRACT ROLE (PTO, HOLIDAY, ACCESS TO HEALTH PLAN) – FULL-TIME 40/HR WEEK**
This role is in our client’s Marketplace Services team. This team is responsible for the services which power their marketplace. They specialize in a massive transactional infrastructure that handles the core commerce functionality of several of their products. Every time a customer searches, buys, or gets a license for a product in the marketplace, they are using a Marketplace Service.
They are looking for engineers to help run a global service with millions of dollars of revenue flowing daily. They need people who will help drive the business and help identify gaps in systems and make sure that they deliver a great experience for their customers. You will need to identify patterns in their ecosystem and drive system improvements into the core while expanding their ability to detect and fix these problems in real-time.
• Evaluate the effectiveness and efficacy of existing code solutions and architecture
• Support Ecommerce Production efforts to automate and drive process improvements with a focus on data quality and automation
• Collaborate with other team members to deliver quality code
• Become familiar with differing data source platforms
• Show measurable progress through continuous delivery
• 5+ years demonstrated experience in designing and developing enterprise-level internet-scale services/solutions.
• Strong programming skills in C# or Java.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Solid technical aptitude and problem-solving skills, take initiative, and must be results-driven with strong debugging skills.
• Experience with PowerShell
• Experience with Cloud Platforms like Auto pilot, Windows Azure Platform, Amazon AWS.
• Experience with Big Data/Analytic Systems like Cosmos or Hadoop implementations.
• Experience in eCommerce and/or Supply Chain.
Strong programming skills in C# or Java
Excellent analytical skills
Experience with Azure services