Exro is developing the next generation of electric powertrain technology. We are forging a company with a passion for innovation where new ideas and creativity are not only encouraged but celebrated. We are on an exciting path to develop advanced powertrain components for the e-mobility revolution currently unfolding around the world.
This is an exciting time to join the growing team taking on the challenge of elevating the world’s electric powertrains. Come and be a part of our journey!
•Development and test embedded C code for the Coil Driver and other applications
•Development and test software model simulations for the Coil Driver and other applications
•Support prototype and integration testing of the Coil Driver
•Work with engineering team members on a continuous path of learning and solving hard problems.
•Embedded development on TI or ARM microcontrollers experience
•Model based programming proficiency (Ansys SCADE, Matlab Simulink, Labview, etc.)
•Experience with Windows
•Experience working with bug tracking systems (JIRA, Asana) a plus
•Experience working with automated testing/test management software a plus
•Linux kernel/RTOS development experience is a plus
•Python, C# competencies are a plus
•Experience in interfacing with embedded hardware is a plus
•Proficient in developing external communication like Serial, CAN, is a plus
•Experience with CAN Protocols like CANOpen, J1939, XCP is a plus
Credentials & Experience
• 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design, intuitive user experiences, and crafting visual elements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 3 years experience working in software development or embedded devices
• Proven ability to work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel occasionally, including international travel
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and effectively handle multiple tasks