The Analytics Engineer is well versed in scalable data mining and real time analytics using ELK stack. She or he is expected to be able to independently architect, design, develop, deploy and maintain the real time analytics platform in all phases of the agile development and deployment life cycle. Self-motivation, teamwork and experience working in a fast-paced agile environment are highly desired.
- Architect, design and develop the real time analytics platform
- Develop software to extract, clean and manipulate large datasets both structured and unstructured for the analytics platform
- Optimize performance to scale for large datasets
- Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
- Implement REST APIs to expose analytics.
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Familiarity with ETL and BI concepts
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Prior experience with traditional RDBMS and/or large-scale traditional data warehousing would be good to have.
- Interest in data analytic technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Pig, AWS Pipelines and/or MapReduce a plus
Location: Washington Metro Area
Federated Wireless is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.