FinFabrik is a financial technology company connecting asset owners and investors to make investment opportunity accessible to anyone. We develop platforms that our corporate clients use to bring investment services such as trading to their customers, who can invest no only in traditional stocks and the new digital asset cryptocurrency, powered by data analytics, blockchain and artificial intelligence.
In addition, by leveraging blockchain technology on our platform, we are renewing the infrastructure of capital markets. By transforming traditionally alternative, illiquid assets into Digital Asset-Backed Securities, FinFabrik powers a digitally integrated end-to-end lifecycle, from issuance to trading. This will broaden access to assets and capital, link supply and demand more efficiently and enable innovative new business models.
We are looking for self-driven experienced back-end engineers who can confidently work and be responsible for the development of our core platform. It is essential that you are capable of developing good quality and testable source code.
You will be a central and active part of a fast-paced, pragmatic and collaborative environment and a diverse group of people working in different setups.
We expect from each other highest quality work, adaptive thinking, the ambition to have an impact, contrarian views and to boldly push into unknown territory while maintaining vision and responsibility.
▪ Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
▪ 2-3 years practical experience in Java
▪ Knowledge in Spring / Spring boot, MongoDB, Kafka and Docker is an asset
▪ Familiarity with unit testing and integration testing
▪ Familiarity with DevOps process is nice to have
▪ Understanding of Agile design and development process
▪ Fluent in English, both verbal and written
▪ Self-motivated, can-do attitude and passionate about communicating ideas with team members
▪ Enthusiasm for learning and solving problems
▪ Competitive package of salary and company equity
▪ Bonus program
▪ Unlimited holiday
▪ Flexible remote working arrangements
▪ Perks like tuition and training reimbursement
The process will consist of interviews with future team partners via calls and face to face meetings
Please apply with a CV and convincing cover letter on why would you like to be at this position, with your salary expectation and earliest availability by email: