- Change the way consumers learn about finance with engaging software
- Opportunity to work with our clients, which are prominent organizations in the finance, education and non-profit space.
- Play a key role in developing our consumer engagement platform with modern software technologies – there is no legacy code!
- · You will join a team that is passionate about helping consumers make informed decision about personal finance
- · You will learn to build amazing looking software with pure SASS and flexbox
- · You will learn best practices in Agile software development methodology
- · You will become fluent with continuous delivery processes
What we are looking for
- · Passionate about developing great looking web and mobile software
- · Understanding of modern client and server side architectures
- · Understanding of RESTful APIs
- · Experience with Python is a plus
- · Experience with Git and typical Git flow in team environment
- · Great communication skills and eager-to-learn attitude
Finnovate.io is based in Toronto, Ontario. We are deeply passionate about financial literacy, and we are set to change way consumers learn about personal finance. We help clients in financial services, education and non-profit sectors deliver engaging financial technology. We deliver white label digital solutions, as well as a SaaS consumer engagement platform that powers these solutions.
Finnovate.io is four years old and has delivered over 100 projects to organizations large and small across North America.