Working as part of an Agile team in developing an integrated technology solution with our Bill Matrix Next Platform. The existing solution allows customers to walk into various retail locations to make their bill payments and this solution is being re-architected and integrated into the Bill Matrix Next platform in order to provided one integrate solution for our customers. You will utilize current technologies to build a technical solution based on business requirements from the product management office. You will be part of a team developing cloud enabled solutions utilizing leading edge technologies such as ASP .Net Core 2.x, micro services, Polmer, MVC/Razor, Visual Studio 2017.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
– Four-year degree in software engineering, computer science, or computer engineering is required.
– Minimum 5 years of experience writing software deployed in a production environment, preferably in a product development setting.
– Software development experience should include distributed server solutions with rigorous quality, scalability, robustness, and reliability requirements.
– Shown technical leadership, including the experience of inspecting coding practices and reviewing software designs.
– Experience using common design patterns.
– Good social and written communication skills.
– Willingness to work in a fast paced, highly reciprocal, energetic team using distributed teams is a requirement.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
– Prior experience working in the financial services industry
– Experience developing applications utilizing cloud technology
– Experience developing micro services
– Developing applications utilizing Test Driven Development (TDD)
– ASP .Net Core
– Team Foundation Server
– Cloud based development
WHO WE ARE:
Biller Solutions is a leading global provider of billing and payment solutions. Our multichannel solutions reach customers via mobile, online banking, biller website, walk-in, IVR, and CSR channels. Out integrated cost-effective billing and payment solutions include electronic and paper bill production and distribution, expedited and recurring bill payment, e-lockbox and remittance processing. We are on the leading edge in utilizing current technologies to develop integrated and seamless solutions for our clients.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.