This Developer is a comprehensive and expansive role that is responsible for the customer experience for Flexcode This role will require independence and problem solving while also working within a team environment You will have responsibilities for the entire product lifecycle from working with UI/UX designers to architecture and design through to implementation and deployment.
The application developer will be working within strong team environment, and will participate in the continued development and expansion of the development team The lead developer will also be a cutting edge developer themselves that is immersed in the leading front end frameworks and will also contribute to back end api development using Microsoft C#/Dotnet/Azure
ecosystem The application developer will be an active participant in providing feedback on the art of the possible with the product vision and mission Confidence in the technology while always curious to learn and push theirskills into new areas.
closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
– Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design
– Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business proces and application requirements
– Participating in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of
– Writing,testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
– Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards.
-Experience in the Dotnet Core environment;
– Prior experience in leveraging object oriented programming techniques, can discuss various commonly used software development patterns;
– Familiar with and experience in implementation of various design and architectural patterns;
– Demonstrated experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure;
– Significant experience with relational database design and implementation;
– Fluency in SQL for SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL is essential;
– Understanding of Swagger or OpenAPI specification frameworks;
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.