- Senior-level experience with Ruby, Rails, and related technologies
(Relational Databases, microservices, etc.);
- Knowledge in agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Experience with code versioning tools (GIT,…).
- Some experience leading teams.
- Development and maintenance of backend and frontend web applications;
- Perform maintenance and creation of new features;
- Apply best practices for documentation of developed code;
- Develop and sustain integrations;
- Search for new tools and techniques for continuous improvement of our systems;
- Improvement of our systems.
Home-Office assistance R$300.00/month;
Day-off on birthday;
Coffee and wine subscription;
Casual day every day;
Full Home-office, for real, and from wherever you want;
Quality of life (yes, the basic premise for us);
Paid Time-Off (30 calendar days after 12 months of work).