We are looking for an extraordinary AI engineer to join our early team and play a major role in building our AI infrastructure from the ground up.
Here’s a broad overview of what the role is going to include:
- You will be creating ground-breaking NLP-driven features to make Flowrite more accurate and enjoyable for the end-users.
- You’ll be utilizing the latest developments in the fields of AI and NLP. Flowrite’s text generation is powered by GPT-3, but there’s a lot that we are building on top of it.
- You’ll be contributing towards conceptualizing and building new performance metrics and tests for our models.
- You’ll be building personalisation engines to take the Flowrite experience to the next level.
- You have in-depth knowledge of NLP. You are passionate about state-of-the-art NLP technologies and about applying theory to solve real-world problems.
- You have experience with text semantics models. You can parse text and extract meaning from it. Additional experience with linguistics would be considered a plus.
- You have experience with transformer-based language models, e.g. GPT-2/BERT. Past experience with GPT-3 would be considered a great advantage.
- You do not shy away from diving into the latest ML and NLP research, be it in form of research papers, blogs, or podcasts, and turning it into code.
- You’re excited about the idea of applying reinforcement learning, self-supervised learning, weakly supervised learning, and explainable AI to NLP.
- You have the ability to transform your know-how into practical ML and DL applications. You are no stranger to Tensorflow or PyTorch. You know when your data is suboptimal and you take the appropriate actions. You understand the trade-offs of different approaches.
- You’re passionate about Flowrite’s mission and want to be a part of an international team that constantly learns, takes honest critique, and strives for the best results. You love the excitement of working on cutting-edge products and want to be part of creating something that is world-class.
- You’re a creative and critical thinker. You’re able to find innovative solutions to complex problems. You have the guts to tell people “no” when something doesn’t make sense or contribute towards our purpose. You also want to have fun while doing your job and value the importance of a cohesive team. You believe in transparency and collaboration.
Read more about Flowrite and the position: https://www.flowrite.com/careers/ai-engineer