We are looking for an extraordinary backend engineer to help us create an impressive product foundation that will stand the test of time.
Here’s a broad overview of what the role is going to include:
- You will design and implement elegant APIs, user experiences, and the underlying infrastructure for a critical and highly visible product.
- You will work in creating the core data architecture that pumps life into our application.
- You will debug production issues across services at multiple levels of the stack.
- You enjoy being a generalist. Be it creating an API, a data pipeline or working on deploying AI models, all code deserves love and you are excited to get your hands dirty.
- You have the ability to learn on the fly and put processes together even if you haven’t worked with them before.
- You love to invalidate assumptions. Thinking tech in terms of trade-offs is second nature to you. Maintenance cost, speed of development, performance, type-safety, security, and readability are just some of the variables for which you are known to optimize your code.
- You want to build reliable and highly available solutions that scale and endure – especially in the face of a growing user base. You have a solid appreciation of the challenges involved.
- You’re passionate about our mission and want to be a part of an international team that constantly learns, takes honest critique, and strives for better results. You love the excitement of working on cutting-edge products and want to create something that is world-class – both in terms of technology as well as user experience.
- You’re a creative and critical thinker. You’re able to find better solutions. You have the guts to tell people “no” when something doesn’t make sense or contribute towards our purpose. You also want to have fun while doing your job and value the importance of a cohesive team. You believe in transparency and collaboration.
Read more about Flowrite and the position: https://www.flowrite.com/careers/backend-engineer