Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators and disruptors in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
Inspired by fellow founders building amazing things all over the world, we’re on a mission to power SME and startup growth in emerging markets to bridge the business financial inclusion gap.
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer, with a startup mindset, willing to work with a multidisciplinary team to build user-facing features on key business product verticals. This position is 100% remote, based in Mexico, and will report to the Pod Engineering Manager.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will…
- Build and maintain customer-focused frontend apps using React
- Translate designs into high-quality code
- Drive technical decision-making for web apps
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineering leaders to define, build and architect new customer-facing features using React
Who You Are
- Proficiency in web markup, HTML5 and CSS
- 4+ of experience working with React.js and its core principles
- Good experience with Flux or Redux
- Have a test-driven mindset
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of security across the development process, including automation, authorization mechanisms, and application compartmentalization.
- Proven track record of success building awesome products and having a positive impact on engineering teams and users
- It’s a plus if you have experience for Agile delivery in a continuous integration environment
- Fluent in Spanish and English required
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly, and a great sense of humor!
- Highly supportive team culture.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% employer-paid health benefits.
- 100% remote, flexible work environment.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Cell/Internet Stipend.
- Pantry vouchers.
- 30-day Christmas bonus.
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools.
- Unlimited learning resources, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Tribal Privacy Statement
TRIBAL CR, S.A. DE C.V., is responsible for the treatment of the personal data that you provide from your selection process, recruitment and, where appropriate, if the selection process is successful, when the employment relationship begins and until it concludes, regardless of the cause. The personal data collected will be processed in order to integrate the file as a candidate or employee at the service of the company, prove your identity, location, carry out selection and recruitment, administrative and tax procedures, cover the job profile, pay salaries and benefits, assign and verify travel expenses and national and international tickets, integrate billing, be insured on the Mexican Social Security Institute and designate beneficiaries in terms of the Federal Labor Law, receive all kinds of legal and extra-legal benefits, control attendance and grant benefits of social security, economic, in-kind and health benefits; and schedule training actions. It is made known to you that TRIBAL CR, S.A. DE C.V., in addition to the transfers that you make and that do not require your consent, may carry out the transfer of your personal data for the legal purposes that may arise due to the selection and recruitment process to which you are subjected or the individual employment relationship once you have signed the respective agreement; For all extraordinary transfers we will require your consent, therefore, if you do not want your personal data to be transferred for any or all of the purposes indicated, from this moment you can communicate the above, omitting the signature of this notice or via email, addressed to Tribal Human Resources at the email address HR@tribal.credit; If you do not express your refusal for said transfers, we will understand that you have given us such consent.
Likewise, at any time you can request from TRIBAL CR, S.A. DE C.V. the access, rectification, cancellation of the personal data that you provide us, and/or the opposition to the use thereof, by means of a request sent via email addressed to Tribal Human Resources at the email address HR@tribal.credit.
TRIBAL CR, S.A. DE C.V., reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice. You may consult the Privacy Notice at the following electronic address: HR@tribal.credit. In case of making modifications to this Privacy Notice, we will inform you by email.