Located in Surrey, BC, Frozen Mountain Software develops products and provides consulting focusing on internet Real Time Communication technologies providing peer-to-peer audio/video/data streaming, text chat, signaling, browser synchronization and pub/sub. We are looking for experienced developers with technical expertise in WebRTC, telecommunications (SIP) and other real time communications for both our product development and professional services teams developing our Real Time Communication products and solutions for our customers.
We offer competitive salaries, flexible hours and a competitive benefits package. We also provide top-notch hardware, food and drinks, weekly catered lunches, monthly pub evenings, free books, work-from-home days, a relaxed office atmosphere, and if you live south of the Fraser river you can avoid the traffic. We work hard, but we love what we do and have fun doing it.
Salary $80K – $100K depending on qualifications. We will only consider candidates able to work at our Surrey, BC location.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Analyze and research solutions to technical problems related to Real Time Communications.
- Be able to design and architect real time communication products and solutions.
- Participate in technical calls.
- Deliver in-scope, on-time, and on-budget.
- Follow best practices for product/application maintainability, testability and performance.
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidates will have the following skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or equivalent.
- Experience in Real Time Communications programming an asset.
- Experience with mobile platforms an asset.
- A self-starter able to work independently.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Team-focused attitude.
Please reply with resume.
About Frozen Mountain Software Ltd.
Started in 2008 and having grown to over 300 customers in 47 countries worldwide, Frozen Mountain provides cross-platform, licensed Real Time Communication (RTC) SDKs and RTC services that allow organizations to incorporate WebRTC audio/video streaming, selective forwarding, audio/video mixing, screen sharing, call signaling, text chat, shared whiteboards, browser synchronization and internet pub/sub messaging into their applications.