ARG + LATAM /
TECHNOLOGY – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
At intive we innovate through design and engineering to create people-centric digital products. We are more than 3000 people with a passion for digital, who partner with the world’s leading brands such as Dow Jones, FOX, Warner Bros., Verizon, Macmillan, Facebook, Google, BMW, BlackBerry, Discovery, and more.
Our clients come to us to solve their biggest and the most complex business and technology challenges. We have over 20 years of experience working with companies across many industries, including Media & Entertainment, EdTech, Telecommunications, Retail, Automotive, FinTech, and Transportation.
What you will be doing:
- Design and write clean scalable code.
- Participate in the whole development process, from designing a small component to finishing a user story independently.
- Participate and lead requirement analysis, planning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Contribute to well-architectured solutions by breaking complex problems into manageable tasks.
- Collaborate with peers and seniors both within their team and across the organization.
- Work with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high-quality solutions on time.
- Work with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable.
- Understand and execute engineering-related concerns (performance, network utilization, resource impact).
- Establish KPIs to ensure application health.
- Mentor other engineers.
You are a good match if you have:
- BS or advanced degree in software engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with designing, building, breaking, and rebuilding software applications.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience designing distributed microservices for reliability, availability, scalability, and performance.
- Experience working with distributed teams and clients.
- Knowledge of Agile and SDLC concepts, practices, and techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
We cultivate an environment where innovative ideas and excellence have room to thrive – even with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their careers.Competitive Salary – We offer a compensation model which pays in USD.Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance – We work 100% remotely. You are welcome but not required at our offices in Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata, and Tandil (Argentina). We have flexible benefits to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.Career Path Planning – You can create a career path based on your goals. We provide training, mentoring, and support to help you along the way.Training & Mentorship – Learning and Development is a big part of our company culture. You will have unlimited access to Udemy, internal courses and training, and a robust mentorship program.Chapters – you will join the community of intivers sharing the same professional profile. There is space for knowledge sharing with people with similar capabilities to yours and to access the latest technology trends.Culture & Connection – We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.