Role: Java Application Developer in Singapore (8030423)
Duration: 12 Months
One of our clients is looking for a Java Application Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Development of technical design specifications (TDS)
– Drive design discussions with clients, to review and for eventual sign off
– Lead offshore developers for build and fix, according to technical design, including level 1 analysis of issue (e.g. attributed to data or specific technology – java/sitecore/API)
– Develop test scenarios based on the agreed functional/technical design
– Coordinate and work with the Functional Team to facilitate the Technical Design and Build.
– Support Build/Test with users
Please send your application to email@example.com highlighting:
– Your relevant experience
– Current/expected salary
– Availability information
– A latest MS-WORD Resume
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is a German IT Services company and provides specialist IT resources on project and permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive Licence offered by MOM Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[8 Boon Lay Way, 8@TradeHub21, #07-15, Singapore 609964]
About GECO Asia Pte Ltd
GECO-GROUP is a specialist Information Technology Consulting Services firm with a specific focus on ERP (SAP/Oracle) Consulting Services. Established in 1997 in Hamburg, Germany, today we have multiple offices across Europe and Asia to support IT resource requirements of our growing global client base.
In Asia, we are best known in the market as a qualified provider of Specialist SAP Resources - both as project based Contractors as well as Permanent Employees.