About Dentsu Aegis Network
Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital marketing and creative execution, media planning and buying, creative services, technology applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. Find out more about us at https://www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com.
About Dentsu Aegis Network’s Global Data Innovation Centre
As the world of data continues to grow exponentially in the advent of connected devices, IoT, industrialised digitization of the economy and the way people move through digitized networks, Dentsu Aegis seeks to harness the power of data and transform this into the creation of intelligent products and platforms.
The Dentsu Aegis Network Global Data Innovation Centre, hubbed in Singapore, is a strategic initiative to ensure that the Group harnesses this power effectively and at scale. This set up builds from the data innovation practice that was launched in 2012 and is now designed to deliver on global initiatives from Singapore.
We invite people passionate about data, intelligence and application of same in the market place to join a growing team. You are a self-starter, motivated and yet collaborative. You can think on your feet, connect disparate dots, imagine connections and importantly, craft approaches to turn ideas and imagination into real capabilities, inspired by data. You are excited by your work going live in the market with clients and teams around the world.
As a Knowledge Engineer on this team, you will be responsible for extracting data from sources across the web and structuring data to provide coverage for questions across a broad range of business categories.
In this role, you will:
- Expand and maintain the platform’s ability to understand and answer questions for customers
- Design data processing scripts to extract knowledge from a broad range and formats of data sources
- Design complex and efficient ETL pipelines to process large amounts of structured and unstructured information
- Have exposure and experience with experience with data-warehouse, relational and NoSQL databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, with specialisation in Knowledge Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant working experience; fresh graduates can apply
- Proficient in Python with experience in data/text processing
- Bias to action and ambitious personality
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with cloud computing ecosystem (AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform)