For more than 20 years Global Relay has set the standard and trends in compliant communications with our multi-award winning unified communications, data capture, and data analysis platform. We securely capture and manage the world’s communications data and give its owners greater control and visibility to drive value and ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements of a large variety of industries and authorities.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other typical things you expect, but we are not your typical company. Global Relay is a career-making company. It is a place for big ideas, new challenges, and cutting-edge innovation. It is a place where you can make an impact.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Mobile, you will be part of a small, highly focused team responsible for delivery of leading edge mobile applications that are part of Global Relay’s platform. You will work directly in code to design efficient and robust testing solutions for our Android or iOS applications. You will support the team’s release and testing efforts while growing and maintaining automated coverage and frameworks.
- Define and automate test cases that verify product requirements
- Write code to support development of automated frameworks and tests
- Contribute to decisions in the architecture and design of test frameworks
- Participate in test execution, issue identification and resolution in support of the release
- Maintain test infrastructure and tools
- Participate in team planning and story grooming
- Conduct code reviews, improve and maintain quality of the automation code
- Conduct test reviews, improve and maintain quality of the test coverage
- Document the automation framework, tools and infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years of automation development experience
- Strong understanding of Java or Swift
- Experience with testing practices in an agile environment
- Experience with Android Studio or XCode
- Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Understanding of Android or iOS application architectures
- Web services technology such as REST, JSON or Thrift
- Network principles and protocols such as HTTP, TLS and TCP
- Continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
At Global Relay there is no ceiling. This is the land of opportunity for the energetic, intelligent, and driven people that make this company great. The combination of the right people in the right positions and a rapidly growing company means unlimited career potential.
You will receive the mentoring, coaching, and support that you need to reach your personal and career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that promotes and rewards hard work and creativity and will grow into the new opportunities that are available to you.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.