Globaleur provides AI-driven itinerary recommendation and optimization solutions to global travel enterprises such as FSC and LCC airlines, hotel chains, TMCs (travel management companies), OTAs (online travel agencies), and government institutions. Globaleur currently operates in the USA, Singapore, Dubai, and Seoul, soon expecting additions in Tokyo and Bangkok.
Globaleur is also backed by renowned global VCs (Softbank / KIP – Krafton / HIP – iM mobility / SeaX – Solana / Primer Sazze – Fiscal Note, IDUS, Soomgo / Big Basin Capital – Brandi, Kong, Go Pizza) and comprised of colleagues from Google, Apple, Aristocrat, Panasonic, Prudential, PwC, and other industry-leading companies.
- Write high-quality code to support a scalable backend architecture.
- Collaborate with project managers, senior developers, and business partners for work planning, sharing new ideas, code demonstrations, troubleshooting, and bug fixing.
- Evaluating, identifying & defining improvements to the existing infrastructure.
- Assist team members in architectural compliance and adherence to appropriate industry standards.
- Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- At least 3-5+ years experience working in backend development.
- Fluent understanding of an object oriented programming language, such as Go or Java.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis).
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with modern backend build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Ability to mentor other engineers on the team.
- Expertise with a public cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure) and their infrastructure as a service offering (e.g. EC2).
- You are a strong problem solver and have solid production debugging skills.
- Experience with message queues and micro services
- Experience with Typescript
- Strong project scoping and project management skills
- Familiarity with Docker or Terraform