GP+S is a management consultancy for growth and transformation. Our clients are leading national and international corporations.
To support companies in their business transformation in the best possible way, we have developed the software tool CAPAMAP (www.capamap.de). CAPAMAP helps companies to visualise, structure and plan business capabilities. We started a few years ago with a MVP and now the software is used by several hundred users in companies from a wide range of industries.
Become a part of our growth story. We are looking for you to join our agile software development team. As an innovative, cross-functional team, we offer plenty of room to develop and implement your own ideas. With us, you will find the advantages of a medium-sized strategy consultancy that has been established on the market for 20 years, combined with the freedom of a start-up. And that also applies to your job. You work where it suits you best – whether from home or in our modern office in Bad Homburg.
We are looking for a full- or parttime Frontend Developer (f/m/d) to strengthen our team as soon as possible.
About the job
- Agile further development of the CAPAMAP SaaS solution and implementation of new features
- Focus on the development of the CAPAMAP frontend
- Creation of documentation and tests for the developed functions
- Deal with the entire software development environment (DevOps, Git, Azure, database, CI/CD pipelines)
- Nice to have: Creation of mockups for user interfaces
- Completed professional training or studies in the IT field
- Curiosity and enjoyment of new technological challenges
- Experience with state management Redux/NGRX/NGXS and RxJS
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX design, tools, such as FIGMA or Adobe XD are not foreign to you
- Automated testing with Jasmine, Karma or similar.
- Solid understanding of the version control system GIT
- Reliability and good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English or German skills are a prerequisite
What we offer
- The opportunity to realize yourself in an exciting software development project in an agile environment.
- A great and motivated team that works on the further development of the product every day.
- Great freedom in shaping the development and the daily work organization, as well as the possibility for an active and flexible design of your “work-life rhythm”
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home. Occasionally there will be the need to attend personal workshops on site.
- Full or part time employment possible
- In addition to development, you will gain exclusive insights into a modern management consultancy with flat hierarchies; cooperation at eye level across all seniority levels, creative cooperation and living teamwork form our culture.
- We ensure an intensive internal knowledge transfer and offer individual training and development opportunities. You would like to get familiar with new technologies that advance our software? We will support you!
- Let our ratings on Kununu convince you as well