Be part of a talented and energetic team that is passionately creating an innovative new mobile game for GREE Melbourne. This role will be responsible for coding across entire segments of the game, from front end UI to the back end engine functionality – as well as working closely with artists and designers to turn ideas into reality. No two days will be the same; the role will constantly be changing, working on new levels and content through the full lifecycle of the game production. Just like GREE, you’ll elevate the game by writing the best code for the project and deliver an amazing product that our customers will love.
The Programmer we’re seeking will have exceptional coding ability combined with a natural passion for mobile games. We’d love it if you had a bachelor or higher in computer science or maths/physics, and a portfolio of demonstrated experience writing great code for mobile devices and/or games.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Exceptional coding ability using C++, C and other programming languages
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Experience across the full stack of mobile development
- A natural passion for the mobile games industry
- Ability to listen to what people need and want, both from other disciplines and within your own team
- Focus on sharing your knowledge, ideas and vision with the team
- Thrive on writing great code to enhance the gameplay experience.
About GREE Melbourne
You'll be joining a small yet powerful team of talented individuals and industry veterans. We've built a culture which is laid-back and fun whilst being passionate and high performing. We're all game geeks around here and we know your passions because we're the ones playing alongside you.
With headquarters in San Francisco, GREE International was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved global success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City. Our Melbourne studio is a diverse community of talented individuals who are passionately creating cutting-edge mobile games, together.