You will be joining a team of 5-7 developers responsible for the continuous development and architectural evolution of a suite of modern backend services focused on a key area of our business.
Our team works on many services with recent code bases, using modern frameworks and tools in order to contribute with its design and architectural decisions. We are very open to new ideas and approaches to solve problems efficiently. By using tools or frameworks to enhance the end product, we also support the developers to be more efficient and deliver better quality. We continuously enhance our architecture to be more scalable and therefore we often create specialized and decoupled services as well as internal suite of NuGet packages.
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaged people, who already bring a solid fundament. Since technologies are changing fast, specific framework experience is not a must, but it is the right working attitude we are looking for.
- Close collaboration with the rest of the team and the Solution Architect to achieve a clean Service Oriented Architecture
- Translate this architecture into design proposals and then into solid .Net code, with a lot of room for creative solutions
- Support the consumers of our services and the technical support team
- Active participation in meetings as well as presenting new suggestions, strategies, technologies and ideas
- Completed higher technical education or similar
- Minimum 3 years of solid work experience in software development
- Very good communicational skills as well as a very good command of both spoken and written English
- A passion for Software Development
- Very interested in modern .Net frameworks and libraries (ASP.Net Core, various NuGet packages, etc.)
- Experience in the development of complete .NET backend applications in C# (ideally with .Net Core)
- Professional experience with SQL (ideally on SQL Server 2012+, application developer level, not DB developer level)
Nice to have:
- Experience in deployments on IIS server or similar
- Consuming other web services
- Experience with large scale multi-user systems (high concurrency, high load systems)
- Experience with dependency injection / IoC frameworks
- Experience with Messaging Systems (e.g. ActiveMQ)
- Experience in writing unit tests and mocking
- Any experience with NuGet packages like Dapper, Serilog, Newtonsoft Json, Autofac and tools like TeamCity, GitLab and Octopus Deploy
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of € 50.000,- for applicants with at least 3 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube’s industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV. https://recruiting.novomatic.com/Vacancies/2083/Description/2