Groove is the leading sales productivity platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and delivers revenue intelligence. Over 70,000 people use Groove at companies including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About The Role:
Groove is seeking a Sr. Product Manager, who has experience in leading critical AI/ML product initiatives, preferably in B2B Enterprise SaaS. Reporting to the Vice President of Product, this team member will manage new AI/ML driven product initiatives.
- Fully own your Product Area for a rapidly growing start-up with exceptional market timing
- Serve as the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
- Understand and interpret data to inform experimental initiatives for the application of machine learning and AI
- Conduct market and user research to understand the key challenges for our target personas, and the opportunities for Groove to provide solutions for them
- Conduct competitive analysis to hone in on where Groove can differentiate in the market
- Work closely with Data Science team, other Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to conceptualize, execute, and deliver solutions to our users
- Work closely with Product Marketing on positioning and launching products
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to enable and educate customers on Groove products
- Review and analyze customer data for insights, trends, and to inform future decisions
- Help create support and training documentation for both internal and external users
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, leading AI-driven products
- Must have: Technical background, preferably in Data Science
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across the organization
- Experience leading complex B2B products utilizing modern development practices and methodologies
- Proven success in launching innovative products for the business and the customers
- Demonstrated operational depth/knowledge, a focus on exceptional team culture, and the understanding of how to develop, leverage, and manage cross functional partnerships
- Knowledge of Salesforce and experience in or familiarity with Sales Tech will be a plus
Benefits and Perks:
Unlimited PTO for US employees
Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
Company-paid life insurance
100% Remote Workforce
10 Paid holidays
Professional development opportunities
Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Monthly Wellness Stipend
Our Culture and Core Values:
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.