Groove is the leading sales productivity platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and delivers revenue intelligence. Over 70,000 people use Groove at companies including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About The Role:
We serve some of the most historically underserved users, many of whom have been stuck using unintuitive and clunky software for their whole careers. It’s not uncommon that users spend 4-6 hours+ a day using and interacting with Groove. Our goal is to elevate the user and the work they can do.
We’re looking for awesome, well rounded engineers who want to take on big challenges, collaborate closely with others, grow a lot, and help shape the future of the company. You will have a direct influence on product and technology decisions and help define our culture as we change how companies and teams sell.
- 2+ years of professional RDBMS development experience that leveraged complex SQL, DML, DDL, and well-designed schemas. PostgreSQL experience is a plus
- 2+ years of professional performance engineering experience with large scale application performance tuning and benchmarking of millions of daily transactions and terabyte databases
- 2+ years of professional web application development experience that required heavy use of related commercial or open source web application frameworks
- Fluency in web services / API standards, technologies and tools (e.g. XML, SOAP/REST, GraphQL, etc.), experienced in architecting enterprise-class web services and API
- Experience in managing complex projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies
- Experience with NoSQL data management and analysis technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Pig, Hive, Redis, MemcacheD, Redshift, etc. is a plus
- Salesforce Development experience (Apex, LWC, Visualforce, SOQL) is a plus
- Chrome Extensions Development experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
Unlimited PTO for US employees
Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
Company-paid life insurance
100% Remote Workforce
10 Paid holidays
Professional development opportunities
Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Monthly Wellness Stipend
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.