We’re a financial services company leveraging cutting-edge technology to bring fintech and financial solutions to the underserved Southeast Asia market. The team is a diverse and carefully selected group of world-class finance and tech professionals.
Our blossoming tech team, led by top-tier international talent based in Bangkok, is grinding away, preparing to launch our first product.
The environment is fast-paced and quality oriented, driven by our passionate team. We’re learning, breaking, fixing, growing, and loving it.
- Develop internal tooling for automating the deployment of infrastructure and applications based on best practices and OSS solutions
- Manage the monitoring and logging systems of our infrastructure and applications
- Use GitOps (ArgoCD, Flux) to streamline the deployment of our applications to Kubernetes
- Implement and participate in an on-call rotation with the Engineering team
- Research and implement improvements to how we manage our infrastructure and application delivery pipelines
- Real-world experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) using Terraform, Pulumi, or others
- Kubernetes knowledge/experience level should be at the CKA, CKAD, CKS levels
- Experience managing and automating large-scale high-uptime GCP and AWS deployments
- Previous experience in distributed systems, data processing, and analytics is a plus
- Strong foundation in networking, infrastructure, programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
About working with us
- This position is based in our Bangkok office
- We prefer to collaborate in person and don’t offer remote work
- As an international team, English language proficiency is required
Our application process
Hiring is something we do with care. Because of that, we believe that having a transparent and thorough recruitment process is key. If you liked what you’ve read and are up for the challenge, here is what to expect after submitting your resume:
- The hiring team reviews your application
- You get invited to an initial call with the hiring team
- Complete a take-home challenge (2-4 hours)
- Onsite Interview with relevant team members
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We’re all owners; Everyone at Honest gets ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan)
- Provident Fund
- Training Course and Book Subsidies
- You’ll be working with the smartest people in the industry
- A modern office right in the heart of Bangkok
- Top-of-the-line medical healthcare plan
- Monthly Wellness Allowance
- One of the best-funded start-ups in South East Asia with silicon valley investors
- We don’t believe in titles or hierarchy but value contribution & celebrate achievements as a team
At Honest, we’re working hard to build the future of finance for Asia. To do so, we prioritize attracting the best talent worldwide to join us – regardless of their background and heritage.
At Honest, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you want to be part of changing how people access to finance in Asia, come join us and help us build a global company where we’re all proud to belong.