We are looking for several Back End Engineers (M/F) to evolve within our R&D team.
You will have the mission to specify, architect, implement, test, deliver, monitor.
You will be in charge of designing and developing the product. Our vision at iAdvize is that as a developer you are as independent as possible on your job.
However, autonomy does not have to mean isolation, we bring great importance to collaboration, communication and sharing.
Integrated in small teams working in Agile methods, each dedicated to a product theme, each is led to think and contribute to the improvement and innovation of the product and its technical base.
Qualifications Expected skills:
– Mastery of Scala and its ecosystem
– Mastery of development in micro-services architecture (via Docker)
– A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in development Required
– Pragmatic, you produce a code of quality, simple, scalable, and powerful.
– Critical but constructive, you are creative, and like challenges
– Good communicator, you like collaborating as a team, and adhere to Agile principles
– Humble, you like simple and benevolent exchanges Passionate about your job, you are a driving force and a source of ideas
Nice to have:
– Experience in a SaaS box
– Experience with Big Data technologies such as Elasticsearch, Kafka, or Spark Open-source contributions
iAdvize is a conversational marketing platform: we enable companies to engage their customers through messaging and connect them with authentic experts, available at any time.
We are trusted by over 600 companies to support hundreds of millions of interactions between their customers and experts, in order to create value both for people and companies.