As an Embedded software engineer within the Machine and Systems unit, you like to make real-time applications with embedded operating systems such as Linux, VxWorks or RTOS. You can work in multi-disciplinary teams, including working with hardware and mechanical engineers. You will build low level embedded applications for next generation IoT embedded devices. Code optimization with modern compliers such as GCC, LLVM and Clang also sounds like music to your ears.
Embedded Software Engineer.
You like this
– Being up to date with the latest developments in technical software. You know how to evaluate the options and implement them
– Being active in innovative machine and device engineering and system integration
– Enthusiastic and you take the space to develop yourself within the ICT Academy
– Work multidisciplinary with people of ICT Group and clients
– Implementing and coding software for embedded devices
– Work with Internet of Things, Cloud solutions and Big Data.
You recognize yourself in this
– A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
– At least 3 years of relevant work experience as an Embedded Software Engineer
– Experience with low level assembly, C, C++ and device drivers, and scripting languages such as GNU Bash, Python and Perl
– You have affinity with mechanical engineering
– Knowledge of computer system architectures, such as ARM
– Basic knowledge of electronics (such as oscilloscope, soldering) is a plus
– You have excellent skills in the English language and preferably in Dutch
– You already live in the region of Eindhoven or would like to relocate (with our help) to the Netherlands
Who are we?
ICT Netherlands is an industrial total solutions provider that wants to make the world a little smarter, safer and more sustainable every day. Our dedicated technical professionals provide services in the areas of consultancy, software development, project-based solutions and managed services.
We are offering
– Good salary: you’ll receive a good salary up to market standards
– 13th month: every year an extra month’s pay
– 29 vacation days: with the option of purchasing additional days
– Pension: a good pension for your later years
– Lease car: or compensation for your own car
– Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
– Training: learn the newest technologies in our ICT Academy
– Book budget: buy a book or devkit for yourself