“This startup is set to revolutionize classical music” – Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
We are a technology company that is driven by the mission to build the world’s best streaming service for classical music lovers. We’re the only service worldwide that is able to offer the specialized search that lovers of this genre want and need. A search that they can’t and won’t get at Spotify, Apple Music or Youtube.
We are honoured to also work directly with the world’s leading musicians and institutions, including the Vienna Philharmonic, the Philharmonia Orchestra and the Israel Philharmonic.
IDAGIO is available to music lovers across the globe, but physically we are rooted in Berlin and consider the German-speaking countries our home base, as the world perceives them as the cradle and the center of classical music.
WHERE YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Help us build the next version of our backend systems
- You are responsible for designing and building APIs to serve our client products as well as internal systems
- Work in a cross-functional team and touch nearly every part of the codebase to ensure the platform is scalable, robust, and easy-to-use
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
- Comprehensive experience with at least one of these languages: Go, Python, Ruby
- Strong communication skills, ability to self-organize and work well within teams.
- Strong experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems.
- Experience with distributed systems, databases, data modeling, search indexing and analytics.
- Experience developing APIs and SDKs.
- A background in classical music is a real plus.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Join an experienced, international team with diverse backgrounds and a long history in both classical music and digital products
- Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Be involved in the decision-making process and directly contribute to the success of our evolving product
- Enjoy flexible working hours, occasional remote work and use the tools and hardware of your choice
IDAGIO is well funded by renowned investors such as Macquarie Capital and b-to-v