We are a new but fast-growing international CPA platform. We provide Cost-per-action marketing for many brands and looking for new opportunities to help our clients get new sales & lead for optimal price. Our tools help to add new sources of traffic and sales for advertisers existing sales flow. We are passionate about digital marketing & new ad technologies and looking for adherents who will help us to grow up and be number one.
About the job
We are currently looking for a Middle PHP Developer to join the awesomeness of Indoleads.com in Kuala Lumpur. Your primary duties will be:
● Get enterprise-quality, horizontally scalable code using best practices, quickly and according to specification.
● Develop APIs, outputting JSON, or XML for use by front-end interfaces.
● Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal developers to ensure quality code.
● Collaborate daily with other teammates across the entire software development lifecycle.
● Fix bugs
What skills you must have?
● Experience with PHP and Lumen / Laravel / Symfony / Slim
● Experience with MySql, MongoDB, and Redis
● Ability to optimize performance in high load and big data environments
● Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
● Experience working with developing APIs
● Passion for implementing industry standards / best coding practices
● Desire to get fresh thoughts and discover new technologies
● Basic Linux server and environment experiences
● Understanding of networking, platforms, caching layers, proxies, or other web services used in the organization
● Experience with Git
● Experience with Clickhouse as a summation
● Knowledge of Go as a plus
What we provide:
● Great chances for a professional career and personal development.
● Great opportunity to deepen your practical knowledge of e-commerce business.
● Work in a dynamic, young, international team of professionals all over the globe.
Don’t miss your chance! Upload your convincing application in English (CV, cover letter with earliest start
date/notice period & salary expectations and your relevant references). Any questions? Get in touch with Shalini
from the HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org