Seeking sorcerers to transform technical source code into fantastical front-end design and architecture for mobile and web applications.
Okay, we know you’re not a wizard, but you use software engineer skills to make magic. That’s why we hope you’ll join our core product development team as a Senior Software Engineer Frontend rockin’ new development and rollin’ out regular maintenance for our flagship product, Ignition.
Wand not included. But we do provide plenty of perks and a fun work environment backed by bountiful benefits and flexible work schedules.
Who are we? Champions for industrial automation innovation, we create and deliver solutions that relieve pain points. Driven by a mission statement to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles, we enhance operations with sweet software and infuse integration with easy-peasy processes.
But it’s about more than customers. We celebrate and support our teams who develop the software and deliver solutions. We find that great work-life balance inspires teams to do their best work and empowers people to live their best lives. That’s why diversity, fun, and flexibility are ingrained into our work culture.
Why Choose Inductive Automation? Inductive Automation is a remote-first company and will stay that way. People can make a difference anywhere. We provide meaningful work on both established and greenfield projects and leave the “where” part up to you.
Choose to work in our fantastic Folsom, CA headquarters and enjoy views and adventures of the adjacent nature reserve to energize and inspire you. Other in-person perks like food trucks, frequent social activities, ice cream days, and games keep us engaged.
Or, work from anywhere in the U.S. We provide quality equipment for home offices, and honor 40-hour work weeks mindful of your time zone. Professional development and virtual social activities are baked into the schedule to encourage personal growth and team connection.
About the Role
The Senior Software Engineer Frontend’s skills, qualifications, and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Implementing complex web applications using modern front-end SPA techniques
- Working with the Software Engineering Division to help guide direction and design of future releases
- Implementing new features and changes with an eye for security, reliability, and performance
- Performing complex and precise troubleshooting to pinpoint root causes for issues identified by support and QA teams
- Participating in agile development process (SCRUM)
- Performing code reviews to help verify changes made by other developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related study and 2+ years of on-job front end programming experience, OR 4+ years of on-job front end programming experience
- Strong web programming skills:HTML5 & CSS3
- Less / Sass
- Responsive layout
- User-interface design experience
- Object-oriented design experience
- Modern toolchain and source control familiarity (e.g., Git)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (e.g., SCRUM)
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Covered Health Care: Don’t pay a dime for your medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote Flexibility: Work from home, in our beautiful office, or a combination of both. It’s up to you.
- Work/Life Balance: Create a work schedule that fits your needs.
- Paid Time Off: Receive paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- 401k with Match: Save for the future with our company-matching 401k program
- World-Class Headquarters: While on-site, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, then challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard, or foosball
Published rates are based on Sacramento area; pay for remote positions is reviewed & established based on specific location.
Pay rates: (L3 125k – 144k) (L4 144k – 166k).
At this time, we are unable to offer employment for individuals located outside of the United States and/or those who require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status). We know you’ve got a lot of options when seeking an employer where your skills and talents will shine, so we really appreciate that you considered us.