Located in downtown Montreal, we are a rapidly growing team of people who are passionate about innovation and leading-edge technologies. We focus on exploiting data to innovate and transform the insurance sector to make life easier for our customers.
How do we do it? It’s really quite simple. We’re hiring a team of amazing talent – people like you – who are passionate about artificial intelligence and machine learning, and who want to make a difference. We’re rewriting the future of insurance. Are you ready to be a part of the story? This is your opportunity!
Hiring Manager: Christine Couture
Workplace: Montreal (2020, Robert-Bourassa)
- Be part of a team with a high profile and a multitude of challenges to take on.
- Develop and evolve the AI platform architecture and integration models with our systems and market tools.
- Collaborate with members of various technical teams to develop solutions that address the constraints of our systems, data warehouses and environments.
- Develop scalable and robust architectures that can support the growing volumes of our AI environment.
- Provide solutions that meet our security and data protection standards.
- Ensure the architecture is aligned with our corporate vision and objectives, while being able to propose new approaches
- Passionate about creating software that uses artificial intelligence, able to interact with teams of software developers, data scientists and researchers.
- An agent of change with up-to-the-minute awareness of new AI technologies and approaches on the market.
- Able to take a business problem and turn it into a technological solution.
- Comfortable working in complex and constantly changing environments, and with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent at explaining your ideas to various stakeholders.
- Well organized, with a good sense of how to manage priorities.
- A very good communicator who is able to cope with stress.
What you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology/software engineering or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an architecture role.
- At least 10 years’ experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of SOA (and SOAP/REST), Java, Infrastructure Openshift/Kubernetes, Micro-service, Security (OWASP standards).
Will be considered as assets:
- Skills in machine learning/AI
- Hands-on experience delivering solutions using AI
As Canada’s largest provider of property and casualty insurance, we’re not only leading our industry, but we’re redefining what it means to work for it. As a recognized top employer, we’re committed to living our values and supporting our dedicated people who bring their best to work each day because they know their work matters.
Our people are at the heart of what we promise – getting people back on track and helping them prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. We have over 13,000 employees who live our values every day and strive to deliver legendary service to our millions of customers across Canada and the U.S. We have many brands that are a part of the Intact family. In Canada, Intact Insurance and Brokerlink distribute insurance through a wide network of brokers, while belairdirect delivers products direct-to-consumer.
In the U.S., OneBeacon Insurance Group handles our specialty insurance line of business.