infoteam Software Group has been implementing unique software solutions for their customers in the indus- try, infrastructure, life science and public service markets for almost 40 years. Its core business comprises the partial and total development of control and embedded software, middleware and application software – agile, modern and in line with the latest security requirements. Special areas of expertise include normatively regula- ted software for use in medical and laboratory equipment (IVDR, MDR, FDA, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, etc.) as well as functionally safe software at the highest safety level (IEC 61508, EN 50128, etc.). The service portfolio is well rounded as a result of many years of experience in data analysis, AI and machine learning.
- Configuration of services and HW components
- Integration of embedded systems
- Testing of integrated solutions
- Update of configuration documentation
- Knowledge of embedded architecture and components
- experience in configuration of services for embedded solutions
- linux knowledge on administrator level
Work state / City: Prague
Level of experience: Minimum 2 years of working experience
Industry: Train-IT, Train-Controlls, Railway, Transportation
Start: As soon as possible
infoteam Software Group employs more than 300 people and has offices and subsidiaries in Germany, the Czech Republic, Switzerland and China. infoteam is headquartered in Bubenreuth near Erlangen, Germany.