Intellifi is looking for a Front End Developer to join our growing team based in Vancouver. This is an exciting opportunity for emerging talent to join the changing landscape of the mortgage industry. You will be joining one of Canada’s leading providers of institutional mortgage software and will be supported by our team of seasoned and talented developers.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Work with internal stakeholders on development strategy and execution plans while meeting the functional requirements of the business
· Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
· Deliver a solid technical solution with consideration to security, performance, usability, testability, reliability, and scalability of the application
· Use effective communication skills to ensure projects and expectations are delivered successfully
· Ensure code is delivered in a timely manner and any issues are proactively communicated to the Business Analyst and Project Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant field
· 2+ Experience working with ReactJS
· Demonstrated proficiency with front end development using ReactJS through personal projects or work experience
· Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Have passion to learn and build your technical skills
· Want to build a foundation with a growing company
· Work well in a team and independently
· Having experience with Test Driven Development is an asset
Welcome to Intellifi, where our mission is “Lending Solutions Simplified”. This is more than tagline for us – it’s our commitment to every customer, business partner and team member.
While we have decades worth of experience and expertise in Commercial Services and Technology, Residential Services, and Residential Technology, we aren’t standing still. From the adventurous start ups to the established institutions with billions in assets, and to those we have yet to serve, we owe it to our dozens of clients to always be moving forward.
At Intellifi we believe that a culture of innovation, creativity and partnership is what enable us to provide executable end-to-end solutions to the various lenders in the residential and commercial industry in Canada. Where hi-tech meets hi-touch, we are a team of experts providing a selection of technology products and lending operations services that helps create efficiency in loan management for both our clients and their customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Intellifi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process by emailing [email protected].
We want to hear from you!
If you are confident that you would be a strong asset to our team, submit both a cover letter and resume today! We thank all applicants for their time in applying, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Consideration of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.