- maintaining and developing our existing applications.
- imagining and implementing the interfaces of our new applications.
- helping in the growth and the maturation of our company.
Skills and qualifications
About your mindset:
- You are a crafts(wo)man: you are passionate about the quality of your work, even though you know that life sometimes has its way to force you to some compromises.
- You like to keep on the edge of innovation, even though you leave their ideological wars to trolls (for or against NoSQL, SQL, AngularJS, Backbone.js, Microsoft, Linux…).
- You like to be part of a team (if that was not clear already: we are not looking for cowboys or any other kinds of heros).
Required skills are:
- A good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (Bootstrap, Cascade, Unsemantic…).
- A good understanding of at least one OOP language (C#, Java, C++…).
- Some experience dealing with RESTful APIs in JSON.
Appreciated skills are:
- Any insight in web design or UX…
- Some knowledge in the world of Geomatics
Founded in 2009, Isogeo helps governement agencies as well as private businesses to better manage the geographic data, including its use and its distribution.