ABAP Developer (Medior/Senior)
- Location: Košice / Seville / Sofia / Remote
- Starting date: ASAP
- Contract type: Full-time Employment contract for an indefinite period / Freelance
- Salary (pre-tax): The final offer for the selected candidate will depend on the degree of responsibility, skill and previous work experience.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our teams focused on development of custom SAP-based real estate flexible management module as well as custom solutions in the areas of reporting, risk management, tax compliance for banking and insurance
Client on whose behalf the position is being filled is Europe’s leading provider of digital solutions for social housing industry.
- ABAP, ABAP OO, ABAP Dialog Programming, ABAP Reporting, ABAP Smartforms, Adobe Forms
- SAPUI5, FIORI
- HANA, S/4HANA
- SAP Workflows
- SAP Interfaces (connecting various applications to the SAP) – SAP Gateway and OData development, SFTP, WebServices (REST/SOAP), WebAS, RFC-Calls, ALE/iDOC
- SAP Enhancement Framework (User-Exits, BADIs …)
- BAPI Programming
- SAP Roles and Authorizations
- User maintenance
- SAP Modules – RE-FX, FI, CO, PS, PM, SAP Banking, BCA, CML, CFM, FS-BP, DM, Loans
Requirements for the employee
- Language skills:
- English – B2 AND German – A2 OR
- German – B2
- Technical requirements:
- 3y+ SAP ABAP (incl. OO) development experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable qualification
- Nice to have experience:
- SAPUI5, FIORI, HANA, S/4HANA
- Benefits for our employees
- Familiarity of a small sized firm and security and possibilities of a large company
- Signing bonus 2.500 EUR
- Employee referral program (up to 5.000 EUR per referral)
- +5 extra days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Full home-office or possibility to work from our offices in Kosice (Slovakia), Seville (Spain) or Sofia (Bulgaria)
- Regular (at least yearly) performance and salary review
- Free health workouts every week
- Free bicycle garage
- Free parking space
- Free language courses
- Free kindergarten during school holidays at the workplace
- Fruit days
- Stocked kitchen with free drinks (freshly roasted coffee)
IT-Impulse is the software engineering division of JobImpulse Group, globally operating company with more than 9,000 employees at 53 locations in 12 countries. Our nearshore lab was established in Košice in 2010.
As a provider of tailor-made solutions and a clear service-concept we offer companies competent advice, diverse support and intelligent software development. We master IT challenges for our clients with the search for highly qualified employees. We create tailor-made solutions through a combination of personnel management and development know-how. We are the specialist in the placement of highly qualified professionals in the areas
of software engineering, system integration, database programming or app development.
In doing so, we not only create regularly impulses on a highly competitive IT labor market,
but also in the quality of our services and development tools.
Familiarity of a small sized firm, security and possibilities of a large company, limited corporate bureaucracy, individual approach and opportunities to work on global projects with state of the art technologies are all depicted in satisfaction of members of our IT family and also in almost non-existent fluctuation.