Italiaonline is seeking a highly skilled Ethical Hacker. This role works in Italiaonline mission-critical application and infrastructure environment to proactively identify security vulnerabilities for remediation to help prevent cyber security breaches.
The qualified candidate will have knowledge of hacker tools and techniques, and know how to use them in an ethical manner to proactively safeguard Italiaonline’s applications, network, and infrastructure from cyber threats. They demonstrate an understanding of intrusion detection and prevention technologies such as firewalls, proxies, honeypots, host intrusion detection/host intrusion prevention, antivirus, and other application, network, and infrastructure monitors and sensors. Experience in both Windows and Linux environments, as well as skills in programming or scripting languages like Python, BASH, Perl, or Ruby are required. This is a full-time position located in Assago Milano
The Penetration Tester plays a critical part in proactively protecting Italiaonline’s applications, network, and infrastructure by performing penetration testing of specific enterprise applications and infrastructure components.
• Strong analytical skills, able to leverage complex data to identify opportunities, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions.
• Ability to provide customer-facing support in a professional manner.
Technical Competencies and Experience
Technical certification, strong knowledge and experience in the following is highly desired:
• Preferred Certifications: CISSP,
• Technical understanding of cyber security technologies—tools, techniques, investigations.
• Understanding of network architecture, or how networks operate in general.
• Familiarity with multiple operating systems, minimally Windows and Linux. iOS and Android a plus.
• Understanding of network sensors and host intrusion detection method
• Demonstrated experience in one or more computer programming and scripting languages such as Python, BASH, PHP, Java, Perl, or Ruby
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field and/or at least 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
• The hired applicant must have, or be willing to obtain within 1 year, the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
Italiaonline is the first Italian internet company, leader in the digital advertising market for large accounts and local marketing services.
Italiaonline includes the most visited portals (Libero and Virgilio) and is the largest email provider in Italy. With over 800 sales representatives nationwide, the company has the widest Italian network of digital consultants dedicated to large and small enterprises.