We’re looking for experienced Python backend developers to help us build and deploy a global cloud.
This line of business is set up like a software company inside one of the most reputable Investment/retail banks in the world. We are targeting qualified candidates out of Startups or Software firms for this role.
The ideal candidate will have 3-8 years of professional experience and a 4 year Computer Science degree.
Below is the breakdown of the two different types of individuals desired to round out the teams.
- Team 1- Python Developers with strong knowledge of infrastructure. Should have experience with networking protocols or experience provisioning Unix/Linux servers, or deployment experience and awareness of Continuous Integration
- Team 2- Python developers with 3+ years of experience with Django API, Strong relational database experience, and hands on AWS or other cloud services experience
- End-to-end designing and building a product for launch in 2017
- Analyzing page load and database bottlenecks to optimize page speed
- Making strategic infrastructure decisions
- Complex data integrations
- Back-end – You should have significant experience with Python, as well as familiarity with some combination of SQL, Unix/Linux, Continuous Integration, Cloud
- Web frameworks – You have experienced with web frameworks and ORMs (Django)
- Work experience – At least 3 years’ work experience as an engineer at a startup or tech company