Position: PLM Developer – Monterrey
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
We are seeking exceptional candidates who are looking for an exciting career as a PLM Developer in our PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Technical Services team. The PLM Developer position will be located in Monterrey, and may lead to relocation opportunities in the United States and Europe.
As a PLM Developer, you will help our clients solve challenging issues involving PLM system implementations. The work is fast-paced, demanding, and provides unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities. The learning curve can be quite steep at times, but our team will help you develop a broad set of skills and enable you to explore areas that are of interest to you. Our focus is on helping clients extract value from PLM software solutions, not just on making the technology work.
In this role you will help design, develop, and test software solutions for a diverse set of clients in industries such as Life Sciences, CPG, High Tech, Manufacturing and Energy.
To qualify for our PLM Developer position, you should possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong academic performance: Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA highly preferred
- Relevant work experience is highly preferred
- Superior analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Creativity, self-confidence and flexibility
- Willingness to travel (required) up to 50%
- Ability to travel to the United States (must have, or be able to acquire, a valid tourist visa)
PLM Developers should possess the following technical skills:
- Understanding of XML and XSL/XSL-FO
- Competency in Oracle Database 11g and MS SQL Server 2008
- Familiarity with platforms such as Windows Server and Linux
- Experience working with Microsoft IIS
- General knowledge of software development practices and technical documentation (requirements, functional specifications, test plans, etc.)
- Experience working with PLM systems is a plus
- Experience using and developing Web Services in .NET is a plus
- Knowledge in Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Fusion Middleware, or SOA is a plus
PLM Developers should possess the following consulting skills:
- Versatility, flexibility and proactivity when resolving technical issues and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions; attention to detail
- Personal commitment to quality and on-schedule delivery; proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines
- Customer-focused to understand and appropriately respond to customers’ business needs
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers and management to help develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
Kalypso is a consulting firm dedicated to helping clients deliver on the promise of innovation. We believe that innovation is the single most important factor for long-term growth and success.
We are passionate about our work and committed to helping clients become more innovative, competitive and productive. The Kalypso team consists of diverse industry experts with proven experience delivering results. Our people are recognized business and industry thought leaders with a passion for innovation.
As a provider of professional services, our people are the key to success. We are looking for the absolute best to join our world-class team. We want balanced individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to provide the sustainable results our clients expect.
At the same time, we are looking for real, multi-dimensional people – Characters with Character – who complement their expertise and intelligence with personality and integrity.