What you’ll be called: Senior Software Engineer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our Engineering team.
With over 150K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Who we’re looking for:
Keller Williams Realty International is seeking a Senior Software Engineer that is passionate about developing industry changing solutions. A Senior Software Engineer at Keller Williams is self-driven yet fully comfortable working as part of a small team. Building the best experience possible as efficiently and effectively is their primary motivation.
What you’ll do:
As a member of our development team you will be responsible for building, running and maintaining highly scalable solutions for our agents and their consumers. Efficient and fully automated solutions will be your primary focus. Partnering with the Product team and providing engineering expertise to help cultivate product roadmaps will play a large part in your day to day role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide well documented fully tested scalable solutions.
- Interface with the Product team to provide engineering insight into product roadmaps.
- Work as part of a devops team to both build and maintain solutions in production.
- Be passionate about learning new technologies and share new findings with team members.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Hands-on experience with linux server administration.
- Experience with at least one of the follow data systems: SQL, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Firebase, Neo4j, Titan.
- Experience with testing automation.
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
- Ability to fully document code and design process.
- Extensive API development experience.
- Experience as a team leader, and responsible for project delivery, budget, and timeline.
- Experience with Git and Jira.
- Worked in an agile development environment.
- Deep understanding of unit testing and building mocks.
- Worked with Microservice Architecture or SOA.
- Experience with Mobile Development a plus.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Cloud services especially AWS.
About Keller Williams Realty International
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.