At KM.ON you will…
- identify digital solutions in the area of machine learning and work on their design and implementation.
- take responsibility for model training and evaluation, as well as exploring new architectures for our camera-based quality monitoring system.
- evaluate, implement and optimize suitable algorithms.
- take care of the deployment and enhancement of state-of-the-art data science and computer vision techniques.
- keep track of all data sets as well as feedback on data quality.
- research image quality and resolution requirements.
- lead discussions with internal and external stakeholders to understand specific needs.
What characterizes you is that you…
- have already gained several years of experience with machine learning solutions and frameworks.
- have a deep understanding of computer vision as well as a strong commitment to mathematical modeling and in-depth knowledge of the latest technical advances.
- have very good skills in a relevant programming language (especially Python) and several years of hands-on experience with at least one relevant machine learning library (Pytorch, Tensorflow).
- have good knowledge in the areas of stochastics/statistics and machine learning.
- have good knowledge of neural networks (CNNs, GANs) and hands-on experience with their implementation in the machine learning environment PyTorch (ideally Tensorflow).
- have the ability to successfully communicate results, challenges, and solutions in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- have experience with cloud computing, DevOps, and embedded programming.
- have a general technical understanding and interest in complex machines.
- are highly motivated and able to work absolutely independently.
- recognize problems and take the initiative to find solutions.can express in English and ideally also in German.
We are offering you…
- a start-up environment.
- a work environment that is multi-cloud, cloud-native, and embraces taking on new technical challenges.
- flat hierarchies and direct communication/ contact with the Managing Directors of KM.ON.
- challenging tasks in a motivated team with great colleagues.
- the possibility to play a crucial role in shaping the future of one of Germany’s most innovative tech-companies.
- 30 days of vacation yearly.
- flexible working hours and mobile work possibilities.
- a learning curve that is as steep as your motivation allows.